Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Monday, June 05, 2006

WinPatrol Albanian

Albanian Flag for WinPatrol I’ve been honored by the hard work of folks who have taken their own time and effort to support additional languages for our WinPatrol program.  Just this week, thanks to the volunteer efforts of Besmir Godole, we now have a localization file for Scotty’s friends in Albania.

Not only do we have a version of WinPatrol 10, ready for Albanians but Scotty’s art teacher, Maria at Iconica quickly provided our download page with a new flag to celebrate the occasion. I’ve had positive comments about the new graphics in WinPatrol 10 and you can find the person responsible by going to the Iconica Custom Icons website. If you’re a company looking to create a great new design I highly recommend Iconica.

 

 

Share on Facebook


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My system crashed and I lost my WinPatrol registration key! :(

yokenny62@hotmail.com

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just email support@winpatrol.com will send you the info

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home