Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Home from Hilton & Albany Medical Center

A quick note of thanks to all the kind messages regarding my recent surgery.  I’m happy to report I’m home recovering in the hands of my loving wife Cindi.


Special thanks to the folks at Hilton Garden Inn which is connected to Albany Med. I decided spending the night before the surgery would give me an hour or so more sleep and a comfortable place to rest for Cindi while I spent the night nearby in the hospital. Unfortunately, the very loud guest in the next room was not in on the plan. I called down to the desk to request a different room and Brandon upgraded us to an especially nice quiet corner suite. I’ll be booking a hotel in the Hilton family on our next trip.


Albany Medical Center from our suite at the Hilton Garden Inn
Albany Medical Center viewed from Hlton Gardan Inn.


At this moment, I can’t remember the names of all the wonderful doctors, nurses and others at Albany Medical Center. They were wonderful and did a fantastic job at making me comfortable.


I’ll post again soon but it might be a good idea to wait until I’m no longer taking the Oxymoron drugs they gave me.


 

Labels: ,

Share on Facebook


2 Comments:

Blogger George, Group Admin said...

So glad you are now healing and in recovery. After surviving an insurable rare cancer for the last three years I can appreciate where you are at this very moment. Have been there myself.

George

(take a moment to look up Merkel Cell Cancer group at Google Groups).

I am the founder of the MCC group.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Corrine said...

Happy to hear you are home. Here's hoping for complete relief from pain!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home